Castor oil, derived from the seeds of the castor plant (Ricinus communis), has a wide range of uses and benefits due to its unique chemical composition. It is also very help to reduce stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Laxative: Castor oil is a well-known natural laxative. It stimulates the muscles of the intestines, promoting bowel movement. It is often used for occasional constipation relief.
- Skin Care: Castor oil has moisturizing properties that can help soothe dry and irritated skin. It can be applied topically to areas with dry patches, rough skin, or minor burns.
- Hair Care: Use castor oil as a hair treatment to promote hair growth and improve hair texture. It’s applied to the scalp and hair, often as a hair mask, to moisturize and strengthen strands.
- Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial: Castor oil contains compounds that have been shown to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It can be applied to fungal infections like athlete’s foot or used as a topical treatment for minor wounds.
- Natural Moisturizer: The oil’s thick consistency makes it a good natural moisturizer for areas like elbows, knees, and heels that tend to get dry.
- Mole and Skin Tag Removal: Use castor oil in combination with baking soda to create a paste that they apply to moles and skin tags.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Keep all medicines away from the reach of children.
Packing Available: 50 ml. & 25 ml. PET Bottle.